Adult Day Services
Wesley Ridge provides adult day services for seniors and adults with Alzheimer's and other dementias. Seniors receive individualized plans of daytime care with therapeutic activities and socialization in a well-supervised environment.
Participants benefit from socialization and a close-knit community. Appropriate activities and community programs help them feel productive and less dependent.
Walking areas with seating alcoves allow seniors to move about freely in a protected environment. They enjoy the outdoors safely in a secure walking garden and an additional enclosed patio.
The daily fee includes:
- One hot nutritious meal and snacks
- Full-time licensed nursing staff and activity staff supervise programs with high caregiver to client ratio
- Medication administration and assistance with special medical needs
- Licensed social worker to assist with education, support, and resources.
- An environment designed to care for your loved one when you must be away
- Stimulating activities, trips and educational programs tailored to each client's needs
- Special Care program designed to meet unique needs of those with dementia, with a Behavioral Neurologist available.
- United Way funding for residents of Fairfield County
Services available for additional charge:
- Bathing services in spacious wheelchair-accessible facilities
- Beauty Salon appointments
- Door to door wheelchair accessible transportation